Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'll never let you go, if you promise not to fade away.


I notice people in my life, like me, do not like to say goodbye. They don't leave or walk away, they tend to just ..fade. Sometimes what I want is just a goodbye. So I know you won't come back. I can stop waiting. Say it. SAY GOODBYE.

Ignore the emoness, happy August everyone! :)

Note : This is a very boring post. You have been warned. Skip this and go read Reader's Digest instead. No seriously.

My second semester is going, okay I guess so far.

Public speaking ; My knees were shaking so bad when teacher asked me to go in front of the class and introduce myself. I can't control it okay!? :P I dunno, I'm not THAT nervous, but it's normal to be nervous, so. I tend to stutter. Psfch.

Microeconomics ; Not that the teacher is bad, it's just soooooooooo boring.
Say the class starts at 12PM.

Teacher : Bla blaa blaaa ...
Me : *yawn*
Teacher : Like this like that ... For example ...
Me : Omg. PLEAAAASE say 30 minutes just passed. *hope*
-looks at watch-

12.05 PM.

FML.

US history ; I can't help but thinking most Americans probably don't know half of this stuff I'm learning, eventhough it's about their country. cough.

Physics ; Nehh, it's about the same stuff that I learned in high school. But some genius, once upon a time, probably thought, 'Hrm let's complicate this and make it so hard for students to score they might contemplate suicide! Wheee~'


I swear the hardest thing to post a blog post is to think of the title. I should probably just write 'Untitled : Post 1' from now on. Just kidding.


ps; My formspring is very empty! Drop me some questions/comments/life stories/rants? :}

> http://formspring.me/anisfilza

pps; I can't wait for 16 August. Heck yeah.


I will now give you a virtual hug for successfully finished reading this blog post. LOL jk, there are probably pedophiles reading this. Wait what? :o









1 comment:

smashlee said...

american history?? hehehe