Monday, May 10, 2010

College!



Hi, my name is Anis and I'M STARTING COLLEGE NEXT WEEK!
OMG. Serious activation of the brain is needed. ASAP. My brain has been, deactivated for too long .___.

I don't think I know how to do simple math anymore. Seriously.

Anyway,me and my family went to INTI College Open Day yesterday to inquire about American Degree Program(ADP), and luckily I brought my SPM results along. And after some explanation by , the staff/counselor, me and my parents had a loooong discussion. At first my mom kinda disagree, for the fee is expensive :(

ADP is basically a twinning program, 2+2. 2 years here, 2 years in USA/Canada. For the 2 years here, the fees are still, affordable. But it's the 2 years in USA, that's the killer. We're talking about RM 100 0000 - 200 000. A YEAR. DUDE. [insert screaming, swear words here].

At first I'm thinking Taylor's College, but it's ridiculously expensive. And then Sunway, cheaper. And then I read in some online forums and lots of people said INTI is the best for American Degree Program. And it's the, longest established here(about 20 years?).

And the fees for INTI is actually slightly expensive than Sunway, but there are scholarships offered so it'll be cheaper. Cut the story short, based on my result, I got the scholarship, 30% off for my 2 years here. Like, I don't need to apply. It's a guaranteed thing I'll get. Haha. Some scholarship they ask for the co-curricular stuff, and some even had to write an essay. Me? Just fill up the form and voila. :P


So here's the summary,

Place : INTI College, Subang Jaya, Malaysia.
Course : American Degree Transfer Program, major in Communication.
Classes : Monday to Thursday! No class on Friday. Did I mention I'm free on FRIDAY? :)
Subjects for first short semester(only 2 months) : English Composition(yay?) and Concepts of Calculus(died).


First class starts on 17 May. New teachers, new classmates? Err. I hate first days.
Take a deep breath as you walk through the door it's the morning of your very first day. Say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while you never met before, try and stay out of everybody's way.

;)

I'm planning to excel with flying colors! I BELIEVE I CAN FLY, YO.
MOM, DAD, I'm going to make you proud!



Eh hope it's not too late to wish HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! TO MY MAMA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! You don't deserve me as your daughter, you deserve better :'( Sorry for always disappointing you. God bless you and, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUU! :)






2 comments:

zara said...

I wish u all da best in ur fture anis filza !

Catherine said...

i could have sworn it was 'say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while, try stay outta everybody's way' ??? mind you, thats just me. :/ :)