(okay, one of the three bloggers. heh.)
and yes, 604800 seconds = 7 days = a week.
Thanks to Niki Cheong of The Star for featuring me :)
Anyway, if you're curious on how this featured bloggers thing works, here's how.
1) I sent an email to alltherage@thestar.com.my with my blog url.(I sent that ONLY, but now they ask you to send your details, URL AND short description of what your blog is about.)
2) Don't expect to get a reply right after that. I sent the email on January 8, they replied on January 17. In that email, they asked me to give them a picture of me, RSS, gravatar etc etc. Just follow the instructions.
3) VOILA! My face is in the nationwide newspaper! hahah xP
Apparently there was some delay, so I was featured the next, next week.
I woke up early to check the newspaper. It was 6.30 a.m.
AAAAAHHHH!! Ran straight to my parents' room and show it to my mom. EHEHEHE.
See the description? There was the word zombies!! OMG! FYI, I have a thing for zombies. They're awesome. ;D [scroll down to see my blog post about them.]
And there was aspiring journalist. Everytime I see the word journalist, my face lit up like a Christmas tree. I just love it.
And yes, I WILL choose MPH/Borders over KFC. :)
Actually, do you know this is not the first time I'm in the newspaper?

I remembered I was at school when Abu showed me that article. I was SO EXCITED that I ran out of class and almost hit a teacher! HAHAHAHAHA good times, good times.
I was THAT excited, eventhough it's just a picture of MY BACK, for crying out loud. Aahh meeting Boys Like Girls! lovelove. That article was on 19 August 2009 and I still keep it ;]
So if you're a blogger, just send R.AGE an email and maybe you too will be featured and the world can see your awesomeness!
ps; leave me comments on my cbox and fill in your blog url too! Free advertisement what? :P
I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who left very nice comments on my cbox or blog comments. You have NO idea how big I'm smiling after reading your comments :)
I wish I can buy everyone cupcakes, marshmallows and hot chocolates and sit under the stars, talking about our hopes and fears, or fairy tales.
;)
1 comment:
Awww! Anis thats Ah-Maz-Ing! I'm so proud of you! Here's a *virtual* cupcake :P You deserved it :) <3
Post a Comment